Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
New hours to serve you:
- Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Saturday 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday-Saturday the Deo lobby will be reserved from 9-10 a.m. exclusively for Prime Time Club members (ages 55+) and those at a higher risk for severe illness as defined by the CDC.
- All other branch lobbies are closed until further notice, but the drive thru areas and Contact Center will maintain normal business hours, fully staffed, and ready to serve you. Click here for normal business hours.
- In the Deo lobby, a TrueCore team member will welcome you at the main entrance and guide you through the new process. You may be asked to wait outside so that you can maintain a safe distance from others.
- We will be asking our members not to enter if they have symptoms that could be suggestive of COVID-19, which include coughing, shortness of breath, muscle aches, fever, or loss of smell.
- Once inside, you will notice newly-installed plexiglass dividers for your protection and floor decals to indicate where you should stand to maintain a 6’ clearance from others.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the building for your convenience.
- Our restrooms are temporarily closed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We will be wearing masks, and we ask that you do, too. We strongly encourage appointments in order to sit down with a Member Service Representative, and at that time, you will be required to wear a mask.
- Members will enter through the main lobby doors but must exit through the east doors to maintain an appropriate distance from others.
- Please note the branches are closing one hour earlier than normal so that we can clean and sanitize all the public spaces.
Questions about Economic Impact Payments? The IRS is still distributing economic impact payments, with no action required for most people. Check out the latest information at irs.gov/coronavirus.
Hopefully you are still using social distancing as a preventative measure, so we want to remind you of all the ways you can access your TrueCore funds remotely:
- Online banking - Access your accounts 24/7 at www.truecore.org.
- TrueCore’s mobile app - Transfer funds, deposit checks with Quick Pic Deposit, make payments, control your cards, and more.
- Free ATMs - Access them free at each branch, 100+ Duke & Duchess shops, or at thousands of partner ATMs nationwide.
- Consumer Loans - Apply online.
- Mortgage Loans - Apply online while rates are low.
- Night Drop - Deposit cash, payments, and checks without waiting in line; they will be processed within 24 business hours.