Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- At TrueCore, our members come first, that is why our top priority is to ensure your health and safety by taking extra precautions. We are planning to reopen the Deo Drive branch lobby only no earlier than Monday, June 1. At that time, we will strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines in accordance with the Ohio Department of Health.
- Until Monday, June 1, all TrueCore lobbies are closed until further notice. Appointments may be scheduled if necessary at the Deo Drive office only. Our drive thru areas remain open, fully staffed, and ready to serve you.
- We have significantly increased our Contact Center representatives during regular business hours. They are prepared to assist you when you call/text 740-345-6608 or email email@example.com.
- If you are interested in applying for a loan, we are fully prepared to fulfill your needs. Call/text 740-345-6608 or apply online for both consumer or mortgage loans.
- Upcoming events have been either postponed or cancelled. Please visit www.truecore.org for the latest information.
Questions about Economic Impact Payments? The IRS is still distributing economic impact payments, with no action required for most people. Check out the latest information at irs.gov/coronavirus.
Hopefully you are using social distancing as a preventative measure, so we want to remind you of all the ways you can access your TrueCore funds remotely:
- Online banking - Access your accounts 24/7 at www.truecore.org.
- TrueCore’s mobile app - Transfer funds, deposit checks with Quick Pic Deposit, make payments, control your cards, and more.
- Free ATMs - Access them free at each branch, 100+ Duke & Duchess shops, or at thousands of partner ATMs nationwide.
- Consumer Loans - Apply online.
- Mortgage Loans - Apply online while rates are low.
- Night Drop - Deposit cash, payments, and checks without waiting in line; they will be processed within 24 business hours.