Join our Team
Information Systems Specialist
TrueCore is looking for an Information Systems Specialist to join our team who is energetic and motivated. Knowledgeable experience in the Symitar/Episys system would be a plus. This employee will support TrueCore’s end-users with all facets of technology. This is a full-time position with 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, and Vision benefits. TrueCore has a family atmosphere with competitive wages, profit sharing opportunities, generous PTO and holiday schedules, and advancement opportunities.
- General and business knowledge equivalent to an Associate Degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience in providing IT support
- Previous data processing experience including networks, PCs, data communications, mainframe and PC programming and data organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with peers, managers, and personnel outside of the department
- Appropriate knowledge of network operating environments and security methodologies for level of position
- Technical planning and project management
- Ability to discuss technical issues effectively with other data processing professionals as well as non‐technical users
Interested candidates submit a resumé and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
215 Deo Drive
Newark, Ohio 43055
No phone inquiries, please. TrueCore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.