Putting away a little money into a Christmas Club Account each paycheck alleviates the financial burden of the holiday season. Christmas Clubs can be opened any time of the year.
- Benefits: Deposits can be made by cash, direct deposit or payroll deduction.
- Dividend Period: Dividends will be compounded and credited to the account monthly. If you close your Christmas Club before dividends are paid, you will receive the accrued dividends.
- Minimum Balance: None. Dividends begin accruing with the first deposit.
- Transaction limitations: A $5.00 fee will be charged for each withdrawal prior to current year disbursement.
- Disbursement: Accounts are disbursed the first week of October after dividends are paid. Funds will be automatically transferred to either your savings or checking, according to which you specify. Your Christmas Club account will start automatically for the next year.