Online and Mobile Banking Upgrade
Mobile and Online Banking upgrade scheduled for today
We will be upgrading our mobile banking app and online banking site today, Tuesday, February 27. We will be migrating to a new omnichannel digital banking platform.
Why will digital banking change?
Our current online banking site will no longer be available to us after this spring, so an upgrade is necessary. But we are pleased that the new platform will offer enhanced security and improved functionality. It will also provide the same look and feel regardless of whether you view it on your phone or computer.
Important things to note:
- You do not need to re-enroll
- Your username and password will stay the same.
- Your Bill Pay information will carry over.
- This upgrade is scheduled to take place Tuesday, February 27.
- At approximately 9 a.m. on the 27th, there will be a maintenance period of a few hours when digital banking will not be available. During this scheduled downtime, we’re still here to assist with your financial needs. Please call or text us at 740-345-6608, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by any branch. By the afternoon, the new platform will be live.
- Mobile banking app users: Once the new platform is live, from your existing app’s login screen, you will be redirected to download the new app. You will want to delete the old app once your new app is live. View the step-by-step login guide here or watch our quick video here.
- Members logging in on our website: Once the new platform is live, you will start your login process as normal, then you will be redirected after entering your username. View the step-by-step login guide here or watch our quick video here.
Steps to take right now
- Make sure you are prepared by knowing your username and password. If you save that information on your device or use Face ID, that’s something you may not remember. If this is the case, you can reset your information on the login screen prior to the update. Or you may contact TrueCore for assistance.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. For added security, you will be required to add 2-factor authentication to your account. Please note that it will default to texting the verification code to the mobile phone number we have on file at TrueCore. That is why it is very important to contact TrueCore ahead of time to make sure your contact information is current. If you are unable to receive text (SMS) messages, you can choose to receive your access code via a phone call. Read more about 2-factor authentication here.
Exciting new features:
- Member-to-member transfers
- Check withdrawals
- Ability to organize accounts
- CD (Share Certificate) renewals
- Enhanced credit score information
- Ability to notate all transactions
- View similar transactions based on a specific merchant
- Ability to open a new sub account
- Detailed account insights
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of FAQs to assist you while you are introduced to our new digital platform. It covers common digital banking errors, transfers/transactions, Bill Pay, alerts, eStatements, and more.
The Information Technology Team at TrueCore will be on hand the following dates to assist you with the new platform. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have and walk you through the new features designed to improve your experience within the app or on your desktop.
- Wednesday, February 28 at 9 a.m., Noon, and 5:30 p.m. in the Deo Community Room
- Wednesday, March 6 at 9 a.m., Noon, and 5:30 p.m. in the Deo Community Room
- Wednesday, March 13 at 9 a.m. and Noon in the Deo Board Room, 5:30 p.m. in the Deo Community Room
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call 740-788-3570.